Since 1984, Share Our Strength has led the fight against hunger and poverty by inspiring and organizing individuals and businesses to share their strengths. Today, through the No Kid Hungry and Cooking Matters campaigns, Share Our Strength is ending childhood hunger in America by ensuring all children get the healthy food they need. No child should go hungry in America we're on our way to making that a reality and we want you to join us. We're bold, creative, always open to new ideas and 100% dedicated to our mission. If that sounds like you, we'd like you to consider becoming part of our team.
The No Kid Hungry Storytelling team develops creative content to communicate the story of No Kid Hungry to audiences across the country. Our videos, photography, multimedia sites and writing are designed to inspire and engage. We're looking for an intern with post-production editing skills and working knowledge of video production to join our team. If you're a good writer, we're even more interested in you! Your primary tasks will be improving our b-roll library and developing new short videos under the supervision of our Manager and Producer, Multimedia Content.
- Editing existing video footage under the supervision of the Storytelling team. This includes recuts of finished videos and developing new pieces using existing footage.
- Capturing new footage as needed during events, storytelling collection projects and for internal staff purposes.
- Updating b-roll library to refresh the clips that we share with our corporate partners, contractors and others who are working with our team on video projects.
- Developing new videos under the supervision of the Storytelling team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency using Mac computer systems.
- Proficiency editing with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Familiarity with recording video with Canon DSLRs or other camera systems.
- Strong writing skills.
- A high level of organization and time management.
- Possess a curiosity and enthusiasm for researching and creating stories that communicate the story of No Kid Hungry.