ABOUT THE JOB
The Office Services Associate is a member of the on-site Williams Lea Tag team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include mail distribution, copy services, hospitality and conference room set-up, reception assistance and other general office duties as needed.
- Process high volumes of incoming and outgoing mail. Deliver mail and packages throughout the client location, following applicable distribution procedures.
- Complete large numbers of reprographics requests according to job ticket instructions.
- Bind, cut, and/or assemble reprographics jobs as necessary.
- Load copiers with paper and toner as needed.
- Set-up conference rooms including audio/visual equipment, furniture configuration, and food/beverages as needed.
- Assist with reception coverage, including managing multiple phone lines and visitor check-in.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
Job Requirements :
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of office services experience, preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.