We are now looking for a Price Manager to partner with sales team and central organizations to secure business and drive Ericsson SW Model and securing maximized value to Ericsson. Apply global strategies and perform regional benchmark analysis. Set and lead the approval process for prices on HW, SW and Services. Advice on T&C’s, profitability, cash flow and commercial risk. Manage commercial models and commercial value argumentation in order to support accounts during negotiations.
- Pricing support for small and recurrent proposal:
- Pull together total pricing solution
- Collect and consolidate all pricing (HW, SW and Services) into a single price model
- Consolidate pricing input from services and products with the recommended pricing strategy
- Provide input and suggestions to create profitability analyses and work with the Pricing Manager to develop suggested walk away price levels
- Complete profitability analysis for proposal
- Work with the Pricing Manager to ensure that the proper level of approval is obtained on all proposals
- Pull together total pricing solution
- Support the Pricing Manager on large strategic proposals:
- Pricing initiation and input
- Populate cost information
- Generate profitability analysis
- Generate price lists for contracts and accounting compliance
- Participate in Pricing Strategy meetings with Pricing Manager
- Other Activities:
- Maintenance and population of various Price and Tracking Databases/Tools
- Maintenance and population of Commercial Management’s business intelligence tools
- Producing reports for Price management
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to facilitate meetings and drive discussions for multifunctional teams
- Strong writing skills required for the development of commercial offers
- Excellent understanding of Excel and other MS applications
- Ability to build price models with multiple links, using formulas such as V-Lookups
- Strong Ericsson Knowledge:
- Knowledge of how the organization is set up within the MU, BU’s and PU’s
- Good technical knowledge with an understanding of telecom products and services
- Strong Business Acumen:
- Financial background, good with numbers and financial reporting
- Understanding of economies/business (for pricing strategies)
- Accuracy with numbers
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work well with little supervision
- Attention to detail
- Team player with ability work with people from various backgrounds
- Develop contract pricelists for all new contracts in preparation for handover to project management
- Preferred to have programming competence (e.g. SQL)
- College or university education with a degree in Business and/or Engineering
- Post Secondary Education or relevant work experience
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || 21097
Job details: Price Manager Job Stage 04