The product manager has responsibility for: marketresearch; offering definition via creation of market requirements; business cases, pricing and market positioning; road map and life cycle strategies; interface with field team and customers. Understand the market and customer requirements as well as competitive offerings. Drive the creation of the go-to-market collateral material: training presentations, sales messages and strategies, proposal material, etc. Address issues and requests from field support organizations as needed
- Collect and Analyze sales, revenue, and direct costs for products and recommend actions based on the data
- Create and update product ordering guides and marketing material in parallel with engineering developing and testing new products or add functionality to existing products.
- Coordinate demonstrations of products to aid field team sales opportunities
- Collect and act upon voice of customer information, build road map of new capabilities and proposed time line for release to public safety market.
- The candidate must be self motivated person with high energy level, ability to learn quickly and good communication skills.
- Good organizational & analytical skills and technical aptitude, with the ability to think creatively & objectively.
- Able to effectively interface with a wide range of people and groups including customers, third party vendors, sales, engineering, production, & marketing personnel.