CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Services company, is looking for a Research/Business Intelligence Intern to perform research and analysis related to Government spending information, business intelligence, market trends, and other business development needs, using business tools (GovWin IQ, usaspending.gov, FPDS, FedBizOps), reference material, literature, media, and other open source data. A successful candidate will possess the ability to analyze research results, to present findings in both report form and PowerPoint presentations, and to communicate analysis verbally to senior-level personnel. This position will also contribute to research and writing for Federal proposal efforts. He or she will be a member of a team that works closely with other team members, and must be able to work on multiple projects at a time.
*We are looking to fill a position available Summer 2017* (applicants must be going into their junior or senior year during Fall of 2018)
- Ability to conduct detailed analysis and communicate results clearly through both written and spoken means;
- Ability to summarize data and analysis into PowerPoint presentations and reports;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with research methodologies;
- Ability to solve problems and think logically;
- Ability to communicate effectively and to maintain good relationships and work effectively with other team members;
- Ability to manage schedule and workload to successfully work multiple projects simultaneously;
- Current and direct experience in and demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.) without instruction.
Required Experience Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and will enter their junior or senior year in the Fall of 2018. Prefer candidates pursuing a degree in Management Science, Business/Economics/Finance, or Humanities; however, other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!