We are looking for a student studying Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics or similar business-related discipline who is pursuing a career in Business, Marketing or Sales. The objectives for this 10-12 week internship include:
- Market Analysis – Macro & Micro Trends impacting the PC, Server & Storage markets.
- Includes customer interviews to validate segment TAMs, macro trends and business model assumptions.
- Project management to develop the following:
- Weekly forecast vs shipment analysis and trending
- Account Plans
- Executive summaries of industry events impacting business/market dynamics
Interns typically work Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm. The hours are subject to change with or without notice at the sole discretion of Seagate.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in progress) in Business or a related field.
- Must be enrolled in school fall of 2018 and be available to start May/June for summer internship.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel and Power Point; proficiency with similar Google Docs a plus.
- Strong analytical proficiencies and attention to detail.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve issues.