We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic intern to assist and shadow the Sales and Marketing team located in our Dallas office. This internship will contribute to a variety of ongoing projects and initiatives that will provide excellent corporate sales and marketing experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams – marketers, planners, sales representatives.
- Understand the market research process and its practical use in a corporate sales environment.
- Understand, build, execute and maintain distinct B2B and consumer marketing strategies.
- Learn how to write and present for a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Critical thinking and presentation development.
- Lead Generation – assist in strategy development and execution for top advertising verticals.
- Sales Tools - assist in developing and updating collateral for sales teams including building inventory, presentation materials, case studies, website content, premiums, etc.
- Marketing Communications – support a range of projects from corporate branding initiatives to experiential programs.
- Marketing Research - assist with various projects, analyze data and develop insights.
- Social Media - track social media content pushes and their responses, spot trends, develop insights.
- Content Marketing - utilize social media, website and other channels to develop and promote thought leadership.
- Your school Marketing Department or Career Services office must have a mechanism to offer academic credit for real-world marketing internship experience – (eg: "independent study," “Marketing 498” or similar).
- Approval by your academic advisor before your school’s deadline for adding classes / internships.
- Successful completion of at least your sophomore year.
- A desire to learn more about advertising sales and marketing in the emerging digital media industry.
- Strong Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and online search skills.
- Excellent listening and writing skills with careful attention-to-detail.
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity.
Pay: Minimum wage per hour
Schedule: 12 week program/ 20 hours per week
Dress code: Business casual