- Headquarters: Fort Mill, SC
- Size: 5001 to 10000 employees
- Founded: 2000
- Type: Subsidiary or Business Segment
- Industry: Business Services
- Revenue:$2 to $5 billion (USD) per year
- Competitors: Unknown
As a Field Intern, you will get provided with the practical skills needed to complement their classroom studies. Interning for Sunbelt will prepare him/her for a successful career and offer the necessary experience to become competitive in future endeavors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete the given project in a professional and timely matter.
- Experience all aspects of the branch and district level operations, including inside sales, outside sales, operations and overall business management.
- Project Based around learning the different functions of the various roles in a Profit Center.
Participation in an affiliated accredited college university program
Familiar with advanced functions of MS Office
Strong organizational, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and communication skills.
- 0 GPA
Current juniors with Fall current year or Spring following year graduation dates preferred
Self-motivated, hardworking, dependable, reliable, responsible, and punctual
Strong organizational and time management skills
Entrepreneurial personality (Driven, Enthusiastic, and Goal Oriented)
Willingness to relocate as necessary for future job opportunities
Comfortable in blue collar and shop type environments
Previous exposure to heavy equipment, construction tools or similar type machinery helpful but not required
Gear up for an exciting career!