- Headquarters: Stamford, CT
- Size: 10000+ employees
- Founded: 1979
- Type: Company - Public (IT)
- Industry: Business Services
- Revenue: $2 to $5 billion (USD) per year
- Competitors: Salesforce
The Software Advisor Internship role is an inside sales and consulting role responsible for generating revenue and building a strong brand name. Territories consist of small to medium-sized businesses in over a dozen vertical and horizontal markets
The Software Advisor Internship role is an inside sales and consulting role responsible for:
What you'll do:
- Consult with business decision makers regarding the best software vendors to support their company needs.
- Hit the phones and master the art of overcoming objection, and building trust quickly.
- Learn how to navigate our world class CRM system
- Learn about what KPIs drive our business .
- Participate in professional development activities to build your sales skills and business acumen.
- Meet with executives within the company
- Participate in fun, team building events
- Using the skills that youve acquired, you will present a project at the end of the summer.
What you'll need
- A willingness to hit the phones and not let rejection get you down.
- Ability to think on your feet, write well, and explain complex IT issues to someone who might not be well-versed in technology.
- A competitive drive; you want to be the best and you let your numbers do the talking.
- A strong moral compass. Ethics are an important aspect of the role. We must always put a buyers needs first.
Who you are
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer
- A collaborative, positive culture. Youll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. Youll be managed by the best too.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.