About the Starlight Social
Starlight Social's mission is to help business owners craft a credible and professional online presence that drives website traffic and engagement, specialize in providing a comprehensive suite of services including social media management + content strategy + editorial creation for: Hotels, Creative Entrepreneurs, Realtors, Bloggers.
Starlight Social want to talk to you if you're a talented, creative writer with a strong interest and background in social media marketing and are ready to learn how a small social media firm operates. You must have an eagle eye for detail and an interested in learning the ins and outs of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram marketing.
- Interns have the opportunity to design their own learning goals in order to get the most out of this educational experience. Past interns have learned:
- How to research and queue relevant content for clients
- How to write a compelling blog post, author credit is given
- How to design, format, and send effective newsletters that actually get opened
- How small business bookkeeping and budgeting works
- Client relationship communication, our interns are given the opportunity to shadow initial client consultation calls and one-on-one training sessions, lead and be paid for social media training sessions
- Stellar written communication skills.
- Conduct research, manage and update social media accounts.
- Self-starter and deadline-driven
- Positive attitude & a great sense of humor
- Bonus points for experience with Buffer, Sprout Social, ConvertKit, Wunderlist, and Google Drive