As a team member, you'll share in the satisfaction of delivering industry-leading products and solutions that help provide our customers with safer, more environmentally efficient manufacturing processes. We've revolutionized the control industry by extending digital information technologies to the plant floor of process manufacturers, including oil and gas, refining, chemical, life sciences, and alternative energy companies.
- Develop and enhance comprehensive best practices handbook to display process data in a refinery
- Support research projects using DeltaV operation system on diving wall column
- Design and develop state of the art software engineering tools for configuring the flagship process control product DeltaV
- Develop software related to User Interface, Communications, Control, I/O, and other areas
- Implement internal tools, prototypes of new functionality, or other projects related to Emerson product development
- Design, code development, unit and integration testing
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university in a graduate year.
- Pursing Master of Science degree in Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Experience and interest in programming, including C , C# or Visual Studio
- Previous internship experience a plus.
- Courses in and experience with software design, embedded software design/development and object oriented design
- Demonstrated leadership skills (served in leadership role in student organization).
- Housing Stipend
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Holidays
- On-site Gym and Basketball Court
- Immediate Eligibility for 401(k)
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.