Fiserv, Inc., is a US provider of financial services technology. The company's clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers, among others. In October 2015, American Banker and BAI ranked the company third by revenue among technology providers to U.S. banks. Fiserv reported total revenue of $5.51 billion in 2016.
There's a reason why Fiserv is the global leader in information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry. It's our people. If you are a talented professional who gets excited by the challenge of helping Fiserv lead the transformation of financial services technology for our clients' benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Fiserv, where turning possibilities into realities is the norm.
Software Development Intern.
- Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Glastonbury, Connecticut.
- Dallas - Central Expressway, Texas.
- Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Irving, Texas.
- King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
- Houston, Texas.
- Parsippany, New Jersey.
- Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Austin, Texas.
- Dallas, Texas.
- Orlando, Florida.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years completed coursework.
- Strategic/critical thinking skills; verbal and written communication skills ; Advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following concepts to include but not limited to: Software development lifecycle (SDLC), Agile, SCRUM, application programming, software/systems engineering, mobile computing, database fundamentals.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name.
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).