We are looking for a top-notch developer willing to work in a fast paced continuous deployment cycle. At our core, we are entrepreneurs. We treat our customers' businesses like our own. When we create products, we design and build some of the most creative solutions in the digital marketing space. With our client list and our reputation, we have unique opportunities to work alongside tech giants such as Google and Facebook.
You will be working with our team to help create and drive big data projects, as well as, create new and innovative web technologies in the luxury retail and travel industries.
We don't expect you to be great right out of the box. We want someone who would love to learn how to be great, and is passionate about improving their skills. We are a unique opportunity to grow your skills and network.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for
- Learning how to develop applications using Behavioral and Test Driven Development (BDD / TDD).
- Helping create internal software for our account and performance teams.
- Analyzing client data to build new insights and generate beautiful reporting dashboards.
To be successful in this internship, you will need to
- Be willing to learn new technologies in a short span of time.
- Be creative, either with pixels or numbers.
- Understand what modularized code is and the benefits of using it.
- Have a passion for creating software.
While not necessary, it would be helpful to have experience with the following
- PHP, Python, Node or any backend language.
- Unit testing experience; behavioral driven testing a plus-plus.
- Experience with oAuth (1 & 2).
- Wordpress templating/plugin experience
PMG is an independent, full-funnel digital agency that drives results for global brands across 50+ countries worldwide. Ranked by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in its Technology Fast 500, PMG has rapidly carved out a unique space for ourselves through both the breadth and depth of our audience marketing expertise, building on our own unique measures of success. This has led to numerous industry accolades includes 7 Cannes Lions and the iMedia Agency of the Year award for 2016.
Two things define us: happy clients, and even happier employees. Brands like Apple, OpenTable, Sephora, J.Crew, and Travelocity rely on us to manage and operate global campaigns at scale, and the results we continue to achieve have helped us attain an incredible client retention rate of 90%. We're just as proud of our 90% employee retention rate because it reflects how passionate we are about our people — one of the reasons Ad Age just named us #5 in advertising's Best Places to Work.
PMG first planted roots in Fort Worth, Texas in 2010, and today has spread across the U.S., with locations in New York, Austin, Los Angeles and London