This is a unique opportunity to continue to develop our Quality team and our data in this Software Engineering Internship! Here, you will be expanding your skill set in coding as well as working with data for business purposes. If this interests you, apply today!
Software Engineering Intern
- Support SEL’s software development process
- Verify that software meets requirements.
- Implement firmware/software design.
- Provide support to engineering staff as needed.
- Follow engineering quality assurance procedures.
- Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
- Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
- Create. Simplify.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current student pursuing a degree in computer science or equivalent with at least one year of technical coursework completed
- Programming experience in C#, C++, Java or equivalent OO programming language
- Ability to execute and document defined testing procedures
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s)
- Practical knowledge of developing Microsoft Windows applications
- Knowledge of SQL and database concepts
- Experience using revision control and source code management systems such as Git, Mercurial, SVN, and Rational ClearCase
To Apply for This Position:
We ask all candidates to apply through our website at www.selinc.com/careers. If your qualifications and experience match any of our current openings, please submit your resume for that position so that you may be considered immediately.
SEL sends an initial e-mail response to all applicants at time of resume submittal. If you do not receive this communication, please check your SPAM filter and make sure your system is not blocking e-mails from SEL. It is important that you ensure your receipt of this e-mail as SEL may communicate future position updates via e-mail.