Brierley+Partners is a global loyalty and CRM innovator, running some of the best loyalty and customer relationship programs for clients such as GameStop, 7-Eleven, Hertz and Hard Rock. Brierley offers a complete suite of loyalty services: program design, loyalty/CRM technology, marketing strategy, research, analytics, Omnichannel communications, account management, interactive/print production and fulfillment. We bring industry-leading thought leadership, incomparable experience and advanced technologies to help brands build lifetime loyalty with their customers.
This is an exciting time for our growing company and we’re looking to add a Strategy Intern to join our team! We are looking for individuals who are passionate about learning the marketing-technology industry and all that it entails.
- Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited University. Junior, Senior, or Graduate level preferred with current GPA of 3.0 or above.
- An inquisitive mind, intellectually curious
- Ambitious and team-focused with a high level of integrity
- Ability to perform in a deadline-driven, professional& creative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on details
- Have residence in the DFW Metroplex for summer 2018 (June– August 2018)