Are you a college student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher? Interested in the business side of media? Looking to enhance your education with a substantive internship experience? Apply for our Summer Intern Program at TEGNA!
TEGNA is a large, public media company with a portfolio that includes 47+ TV stations and digital media assets. We’re committed to developing the next generation of media industry leaders. Our paid internship program gives students an opportunity to explore career paths across TEGNA. Participants will gain valuable real-world experience and have a chance to build a network with our leaders. Come join us for the adventure!
- Degree-seeking student currently enrolled at a college or university; preference is for juniors with a GPA of 3.0 or higher who will be rising seniors during their internship summer
- Concentration in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in support or delivery of IT solutions preferred.
The deadline for application submission for this internship opportunity is March 30, 2018.
- NOTE: TEGNA does not guarantee full-time, permanent employment upon completion of the internship program.**
- Assist in day-to-day monitoring of security logs and alerts.
- Work with team to investigate and remediate security incidents.
- Provide front-line customer support to Windows, Mac and mobile users.
- Perform research and assist in the implementation and support of on-premise and cloud-based solutions.
- Develop user and standard procedure documentation and training.
- Work on special projects as assigned.