SageGlass® transforms the indoor experience by controlling sunlight to optimize daylight, outdoor views and comfort while preventing glare, fading and overheating without the need for blinds or shades. SageGlass dramatically reduces energy demand and the need for HVAC by blocking up to 91 percent of solar heat. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, SageGlass is backed by more than 350 years of building science expertise that only the world leader in sustainable environments can provide.
Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the habitat and construction market, designs, manufactures and distributes high-performance building materials, providing innovative solutions to the challenges of growth, energy efficiency and environmental protection.
The company has been certified as a Top Employer for its exceptional employee offerings and commitment to employee excellence, development and engagement. Only the world’s leading employers become certified as Top Employers. With the addition of our recent Top Employer North America Certification, Saint-Gobain is now certified as a Top Employer in 21 countries. With 2015 sales of $44 billion, Saint-Gobain operates in 66 countries and has approximately 170,000 employees worldwide, all of whom are part of Saint-Gobain’s culture of nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
The Financial Systems Intern is responsible for performing duties in the planning, design, and execution of systems that enable financial operations to flow smoothly and meet organizational goals.
- Assist on projects to integrate financial systems
- Build tools to assist finance staff in effective data processing
- Research and advise on opportunities for process improvements
- Train staff in use of new tools and systems where required
Duration: 2-4 months (depending on availability)
Daily hours: 8am-5pm
- Understanding of basic business and accounting concepts
- Fluency in standard software including Excel, Access, Oracle, Essbase, SQL and VBA skills a plus
- Solid organizational and project-management skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills
- Strong desire to exceed expectations
- A practical and creative approach to problem solving with focus on customer.
- Ability to summarize and communicate important data
- Commitment to self-development
Internship/ Part time job