This internship is located in Farmington Hills, MI. At this time we do not offer a housing stipend.
Internship runs from mid-May until Mid-August.
Experience / Education Requirements:
- College student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other banking or business related degree.
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
Environment / Physical Factors:
- Position performed in an indoor, professional environment.
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods.
- Basic knowledge of general office practices.
- Basic typing skills to meet production needs of the position.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in computer operation; Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, write and speak clearly.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.
Internship/ Part time job