The Internship position requires an energetic and driven individual with a passion for working with people, and the desire to learn what it takes to run a multi-million dollar property. Your primary objective is to learn all the skills necessary for running an apartment community. From customer service, marketing to maintenance, you will become familiar with all aspects of residential property management.
The successful Intern will accomplish this objective by actively engaging with onsite teams.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Sales and Marketing: Learn how to target the ideal customer for your individual property, and the sales techniques that go into closing the deal
- Exposure to how to establish a budget for an apartment community
- Facility Maintenance: Become familiar with the maintenance needs of an apartment community from the beautification of its landscaping, to the efficiency of its utilities, learn how effective maintenance impacts and improves your bottom line
- Ability to work in a fast paced professional environment
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Excellent time management abilities
- Excellent problem solving skills
Internship/ Part time job