Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. We are seeking a Survey Technician Intern in our Dayton, OH office for the Summer Semester (May– August).
The Survey Technician Intern will be working alongside Woolpert survey field technicians collecting and processing survey data. Some projects could be assisting with control for LiDAR work, completing aeronautical surveys, and data collection of utilities.
- Working as part of the integrated Geospatial Field team
- Gaining real-world experience collecting data in the field with licensed surveyors
- Assisting with the collection and processing of data for various clients
- Must be enrolled as a student at an accredited college or university, with at least sophomore status
- Must be studying Surveying, or related field
- Must be willing to work outside in the field, no matter the weather conditions or environment
- General understanding and working knowledge of various survey equipment and Trimble Business Center Software, Microstation, and AutoCAD is also preferred
- Perform tasks and solve problems with a high degree of independence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Exceptional multitasking and time management skills
- Must be willing to travel when needed through the duration of the internship
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen prior to employment
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering/Geospatial industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.