Located in Westminster, Maryland, Knorr Brake Company (KBC) is a manufacturer of Braking, Door, and HVAC systems for the Mass Transit Rail Industry. KBC is division of Knorr-Bremse, AG a Munich Germany based global leader in the design and manufacture of Brakes, Doors, HVAC, and on-Board OEM systems, aftermarket spare parts, overhaul & maintenance services for the Mass Transit Rail.
KBC is searching for an Engineering Intern to join our Systems Engineering Team for Spring 2018.
Major responsibilities of the position include the following:
- Work with Systems Engineers in their performance of their responsibilities.
- Assist Engineers with Engineering Tasks.
- Assist in coordination of department assignments together with system engineers and maintaining the weekly priorities/assignments list.
- Assist engineers with technical proposals and/or work with the other systems engineers.
Education and Experience
- Actively enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Current overall GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Strong organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with electromechanical engineer electromechanical systems preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Excel Word and PowerPoint is preferable.
About this position:
Spring Internship 2018