Quantlab is looking for an exceptional Talent Business Partner to own recruiting and generalist responsibilities for the technology teams. You will deliver a professional level of service by working closely with leadership and your clients to support and improve the business. You will have responsibilities in functional areas such as: recruiting, onboarding, immigration and employee relations. This position reports into our Talent Manager and is based in our Houston office.
What you’ll do:
- Create positive and productive relationships with employees and managers throughout the company
- Partner with hiring managers and interview teams by developing and driving strategies to recruit technically superior talent in a highly competitive market
- Leverage creative sourcing strategies and research practices, such as job boards, networks, LinkedIn Recruiter, internal referrals and social media tools in an effort to identify high caliber candidates
- Manage all aspects of the recruiting and offer process including sourcing, identifying, screening, follow up and negotiations with candidates
- Manage a competitive campus recruiting program to attract students to our Summer Internship Program
- Ensure a stellar candidate experience through timely communication and feedback as well as a positive interview process
- Meets regularly with managers to discuss HR business issues in their areas
- Serve as a culture advocate to encourage maximum opportunity, enjoyment, engagement and productivity
- Orient new hires and provide an effective onboarding experience that helps minimize learning curves and expedite cultural acclimation
- Research topics and work on projects in HR areas such as: wellness, benefits, policies, job documentation, and other best practices
What you’ll have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience as an HR professional and recruiter
- Excellent relationship building skills and proven track record of building trust with client groups
- Ability to take initiative , work independently, and produce high quality work
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with a balance of tact and clarity
- Demonstrated integrity, ability to build trust and maintain confidential information
- Exceptional interpersonal, team, and organizational skills
- Client service mindset and strong work ethic
- PHR or SPHR
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and Jobvite
What you’ll get:
- The unique opportunity to work alongside talented and passionate individuals who enjoy friendly competition and solving complex problems.
- Attractive compensation
- Generous benefit plan structure including an option for fully paid health insurance premiums for individuals
- Free catered lunches every day with snacks and beverages provided daily
- Weekly in-house professional massages
- Company paid onsite gym membership
- Tickets to sporting and theater events
- Casual dress
Who we are:
Quantlab Financial, LLC is a dynamic, technology-driven firm supporting a large-scale quantitative trading operation across a wide range of global financial markets. Founded in 1998, Quantlab is an established presence and one of the pioneers in quantitative investment management with a track record of consistent profitability under varying market conditions.
Quantlab Financial supports a very successful proprietary trading organization (similar to a hedge fund, but no outside investors, so we are much more stable). We invest heavily in the latest technologies, seeking to optimize performance and minimize latency throughout our trading systems.
Why you should work with us:
Technology and Scientific Research are central to our business and key to our success. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of technology, from high performance computing (HPC) clusters attached to petabytes of storage, to ultra-low latency hardware (FPGA, RF, servers and switches), to highly optimized operating systems, and applications developed in-house. Quantlab attracts very talented and collaborative people who bring fresh and interdisciplinary solutions to trading. Our business casual environment has an entrepreneurial spirit that encourages creativity, agility, and continuous improvement.