Technical Operations Intern
• The Technical Operations Intern will report directly to Marlon Neil, Sr. Director of Tech Ops.
• Hours: Part-time. Up to 30 hours/week. Schedule is flexible, but it must be in-office.
• Location: 3157 Royal Drive, Alpharetta, GA 30022 (Ste. 200)
• Duration: Approximately 12 weeks. Preferred dates between May 14th – August 3rd .
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The intern will perform a variety of activities and will have the opportunity to work with network, virtualization, infrastructure and network monitoring. Primary duties will center around scripting various tasks as well as customizing infrastructure monitoring systems.
• Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required
• Undergraduate Degree Candidate
• Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written
• Ability to work well with others, as well as independently. Attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment
• Must hold a valid driver's license with no restrictions and possess reliable transportation