- Job Type: Contract
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Experience Level: Intern, Student
Technical Support Analyst Intern
Want to work at a place that is a 10x winner of the Best Company to Work for in Texas? Ready to be innovatively challenged and work with a fun group who loves to talk tech?
Heres YOUR chance to be a Technical Support Analyst Intern on the Technical Support team at HCSS in Spring 2018 (with the potential to extend through Summer 2018 and beyond). Being a software company in the construction realm, were constantly innovating and playing with the latest tools, providing high quality support for our customers while providing a great work-life balance for our employees.
Did we mention that well pay you too? Thats money towards your student loans, a fun night out in town, or for your next trip abroad!
Heres what were looking for:
- Youre currently enrolled in an accredited college/university. (We prefer students who are in their junior or senior year, but if you are a freshman/sophomore that has some IT work experience, we want you, too!)
- You love to talk to people and like to see things from their perspective. You ask a lot of questions to get to know somebody.
- Youre often lending a helping hand to others. We have a collaborative culture here at HCSS where teamwork makes the dream work!
- Youre comfortable speaking on the phone and can pick things up quickly.
- Youre naturally curious and like problem-solving.
What will you be primarily in charge of?:
- Taking charge of setups and installations of our top-selling software, such as HeavyBid or HeavyJob. (You might get a chance to take on bigger challenges such as a product call depending on how fast you learn and catch on.)
- Providing high quality service and support for our clients, resolving their problems with ease
- Developing long-term relationships with our customers and your peers
- Being a support pillar for the Technical Support Team. If you help others, they will help you, too!
Heres what to expect:
- You must be able to work at least 10-15 hours a week (preferably more, up to 25 hours)
- Depending on your performance, you can become a full-time Technical Support Analyst upon graduation (and be eligible for ALL of our amazing benefits)
- Flexible hours - well work around your school schedule.
- A great work-life balance; if you need to take a break, go exercise or play some ping-pong with your co-workers! We have an arcade room, a mini gym, and a track and field free for our employees to use.
- Training will be provided and youll be assigned a senior mentor from the Technical Support Team throughout the duration of the internship and receive regular feedback to your performance.
Here is how the HCSS job application process for our internship works:
- Apply online at careers.hcss.com
- Take and pass our online math/logic assessment.
- HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. You have two tries to pass it. (If you need some practice, be sure to take the practice test in the email sent to you with the actual test link.)
- You will be contacted by a member from the HCSS Talent Acquisition team for a phone interview.
- After the phone screen, you will be invited for an on-site interview (with a verification test).
- If accepted, you will join the HCSS team as our new Technical Support Analyst Intern!
*Note: This is NOT a contract position, NOT providing in-housing, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*