Engineering Services (ES) has a position for a highly technical Test Engineer Intern located in Clearwater, Florida to support product verification test and data analysis of Inertial Navigation Units for a major launch program.
The selected candidate will have demonstrated a strong technical background and be required to support and lead daily test activities, participate and contribute to fault isolation efforts, perform data analysis and generation of technical documents for both system and subsystem hardware.
You Must Have:
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Some experience in engineering design, development, or field support of mechanical products is preferred.
- Ability to create specific action plans, prioritize time and resources effectively.
- Must be able to complete the internship prior to graduating.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to convey technical ideas and concepts through team discussions, presentations and in writing.
- Interest in project management - cost, schedule, technical execution
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to meet expectations of internal and external customers
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Created with SnapTechnical Problem SolvingHardware Build and Test ExecutionTechnical Documentation Project Schedule, Budget and Milestone development and management INCLUDES
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD18531
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.