- Headquarters: New Hyde Park, NY
- Size: 5001 to 10000 employees
- Founded: 1993
- Type: Company - Public (HAIN)
- Industry: Business Services
- Revenue: $2 to $5 billion (USD) per year
- Competitors: General Mills, Nestlé
The 2018 Hain Celestial Summer Internship Program
Getting real world experience prior to graduation is invaluable in determining career goals and aspirations. Students with actual work experience also have an advantage as they begin their job search.
As an intern at Hain Celestial, you will be exposed to the business, marketing, and technical issues facing our organization. Our intern projects help you to learn and develop your skills but also help you to make a meaningful difference in Hain's businesses and goals.
The 2018 Hain Celestial Summer Internship Program is a comprehensive program that runs for 10 weeks, June through August. This is a full-time (9 AM to 5 PM), paid internship. This program is designed to provide capable and motivated students with an opportunity to gain hands-on work experience by participating in significant work projects. The internship program is a great learning experience and will also afford you the opportunity to make lasting connections and build a professional network.
- Enrolled in an accredited bachelors program
- Completed sophomore or junior year
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Programs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled