Reverent Media is looking for a motivated individual who has displayed passion and interest in pursuing a career in video production. Specifically, this role involves the opportunity to work in video editing, on-location production, and data management. The goal will be to help develop the candidate into a video editor who is proficient with Final Cut Pro X and Film Convert.
Houston, TX, the USA at our Vintage Park Office and On-Location Productions
The Reverent Team is dedicated to serving one another by training and encouraging one another toward excellence. We have a community of editors and filmmakers who now have the opportunity to collaborate on projects and produce high-quality material for our clients. Additionally, the networking that has been able to happen amongst our 60+ team members has allowed for increased exposure in the film industry.
You’ll produce high quality, cinematic commercial and wedding films that reflect the highest talent in the industry while also providing an incredible product for our clients. Working alongside the Reverent Team, you will be able to tell deep and powerful stories with the films you create!
What’s in it for you:
- Gain expertise in high quality, high-speed editing
- Build a portfolio of films to reflect your quality of post-production
- Develop networks of filmmakers throughout Texas who can allow you to pursue a greater role within Reverent or a stronger position in freelance filmmaking.
- Personal development opportunities in client engagement, project management, time tracking, and team building.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for someone who is wanting to grow in their skill as a video editor. If you're right for this role, you'll value integrity, honesty, and humility. You'll be a conscientious and effective communicator. You'll love this job because you'll be in a relaxed, collaborative environment where new challenges occur every day. But you will be surrounded by high-energy individuals who are enthusiastic about making every film and editing project better than the last. You will be able to tackle problems and take independent action.
About Reverent Media
At Reverent Media, we hold to three core values. Integrity, which means that regardless of the cost, we are united, to be honest, to live morally, and to serve others. Entrepreneurship, which means that we take initiative to solve problems & we are resourceful to drive growth. And Mastery, which means that we relentlessly pursue excellence in our work and take ownership of our roles. These core values dictate the direction our leadership takes in all aspects of the business. All team members are evaluated quarterly against these three core values as we wish to be of one mind in order to achieve our goals as a team.
Reverent Media is the parent company to Ambition Agency, Reverent Wedding Films, Reverent Church Media, and The Film Co. All of which are independent LLCs operating with specific niche-based products and offerings. All staff members of each organization comprise the Reverent Team as we seek to create a collaborative and self-sustaining ecosystem of businesses that build businesses.
Our corporate office is located in Vintage Park, Houston, Texas, however, we have growing sales offices in Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio.
Reverent Media, Inc. (RMI) is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
Job Type: Full-time/Hourly
- Edit & Organize Wedding Video Footage
- Edit other corporate or non-profit promotional, informational, or story films
- Assist in Commercial and Wedding Video Production
- Publish daily tasks and goals within our project management software
- Participate in Reverent Team Building activities
- Assist in occasional miscellaneous office-related tasks
- Link to Demo Reel or Samples of Work is an Absolute Requirement
- Bachelor degree is not required if industry experience is equivalent
- Basic knowledge of video editing
- Knowledge of Apple MAC Operating System
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and perform miscellaneous industry-related physical tasks in the studio such as moving cameras, tripods, lights, tables, chairs, etc.
Internship/ Part time job