Curtin is a leading Australian university with campuses in Australia & South-East Asia offering undergraduate, postgraduate & research opportunities.
Curtin offers numerous scholarships to support some students in their studies.
The 2018 Curtin International Scholarships continue Curtin’s proud tradition of supporting students around the world to realise their potential.
Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to up to 25 percent of first-year tuition fees.
Additionally, eligible students who enrol in a Curtin English ELB (English Language Bridging) program before undertaking their study at Curtin will receive a 10 percent discount on their fees.
Curtin offers a range of scholarships for students who are:
- from low-income backgrounds
- from Indigenous backgrounds
- high achievers
- from regional areas
- studying specific courses
Each program has different eligibility criteria, application processes and closing dates.
WHY CHOOSE CURTIN
- Join a global university
- Ranked in the top one percent worldwide
- The only Western Australian university to be ranked in the top 50 under 50
- Curtin postgraduates are the highest paid graduates in WA
- Practical, internationally recognised courses
- Innovative teaching methods
- Strong industry collaboration
- Graduate highly employable
- Live in a vibrant city
- Part of a greater Curtin