HAN University of Applied Sciences is one of the 5 largest universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands.
HAN offers high-quality, practice-based education to more than 30,000 students. HAN’s centres of expertise provide tailored research to companies and institutions.
Are you a new international non-EEA student enrolled in an undergraduate course at HAN? Perhaps you qualify for the Holland Scholarship. This is a joint initiative of HAN and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.
- Number of scholarships available: 21
- Scholarship amount: € 5,000
- Awarded: 1st year (followed by Merit Scholarship in 2nd, 3rd, 4th year based on grades each year)
- Nationality: new students from outside the EEA *
- Course enrolment: full-time English-taught HAN Bachelors
Previous education and additional assignments
Course start: September 2018