About Ulsan University
- Address: 9 Daehak-ro, Mugeo-dong, Nam-gu, South Korea
- Founded: In 1970
- Founder: Mr. Ju-yung CHUNG (Founder of HYUNDAI group)
- Under: Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI)
- Principal: Chung Kil CHUNG (Former president of the South Korea Senate)
- President: Yeon Cheon OH (Former president of Seoul National Unversity)
- Through our unique partnership with Soongsil University, an unique scholarship program has been established specifically for Ellacy’s students.
- Ju-yung CHUNG, Founder of Hyundai Group, is the founder of Ulsan University.
- The school is located in Ulsan, a suburb of Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI)
- The school has a close relationship with businesses to create opportunities for internship and professional training at the factory and associated corporations such as Huyndai, Lotte ...etc
- Ranking: World Ranking 90th (2015 THE 100 under 50 Rankings), Rank 11th in Korea, Rank 85th in Asia (2015 THE Asia University Rankings), Rank 8th in Korea (2015 CWTS Leiden Rankings)
- Dormitory costs are much lower than in other cities in Korea: $ 100- $ 200 per month. The cost of Ulsan is lower, but Ulsan's average salary is highest in the country.
- More job opportunities and employment after graduation for students at Ulsan. ...
- Students have the opportunity to apply for a student exchange program for one semester to one year at the partner universities in the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, etc. without being paid additional tuition fee.
UNIQUE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- All students under Ellacy’s sponsorship are guaranteed scholarships for up to 50% off Korean Language Program.
- After successfully completion of KLP, there are scholarships available for undergraduate students from 30%-100%.
- Admission Requirement
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION, PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR PDF FILE BELOW.